Monday, September 3, 2007

thine plate is full, my cupeth runneth over, school's a brick and I'm drowning slowly.


Well, it is official school is about to be the death of me. Of course right now, I am blogging instead of doing the ever so plentiful, cornicopia of various assigments and tests that are due in the next 24 hours. I just had to update you on a few things. For some crazy reason I have picked the busiest time of my life to complete a decent chunk of life goals.


1.)start a new full time job (insert check)


2.)blog (insert check)


3.) start painting again (insert check)


4.) finish school (insert check! check! in approx. 2 years)


5.) have a collection of my paintings displayed in a local art gallery


6.) start a design show on youtube( in the works, can't wait to share!)


Here is one of my paintings, be nice... i have just began painting and me and Van Gough, well , umm... not quite comparable.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Yay! So glad you're tapping into your creative side. Love the painting. Keep 'em coming. (And wow, thanks for the link up there!!)

Suzanne