Friday, September 14, 2007

Mac skillz and coffee


O.k. so I am not as good with imovie as I thought I would be. I actually suck at it. I've only messed with it on a few occasions so maybe I will get it eventually. I think I'm going to have to invite Mr. Sledd over to give me a crash course. Since, he is know for his Mac skills. However, I have almost mastered the iweb feature and I have successfully finished the first four pages of my website. Woot! Woot! It should be available very, very, soon. On to other news, I had a very chilled day, loads of Chinese food, and my new favorite drink Burger King's BK Mocha Joe iced coffee. YUMMY! Starbuck's quality at a po' girl's price.
Side note-Burger King's mascot is the creepiest thing I have ever seen. Wasn't he in the Wizard of Oz?
yours truly,
Stephanie

3 comments:

Tara said...

"Burger King guy freaks me out....I don't care if he's gonna give me a sandwich." Ha!! That's a group on Facebook. I'm in it. If you're not, you should join. Love you.

Jamie Lynn said...

hey! just wanted to let you know i've been enjoying your posts. :)

and yeah, the burger king mascot is pretty creepy ;-) lol

Suzanne said...

Which reminds me....how much the Quaker Oats guy freaks me out. Seriously, if there were REALLY a statue of a guy in an ascot with a freaky smile holding a tray of treats we would advise children to RUN AWAY.