Monday, November 26, 2007

Pale-Painful-Pink


Sore throat, aching joints, stuffy nose, swollen tonsils, and a possible fever. I think that sums up my symptoms. I was just bragging the other day about not being sick! Why do I jinx myself, just when things are going well? I am a doof-to-the-us. I just drank the nastiest powdered drink in history. I am sure you have heard of it or at least taken it. My norm, Airborne is all gone, so I had to settle for that Emergen-C drink which happens to be a whopping, 1,000 milligrams of vitamin C, and contains 32 mineral Complexes and 7 Mineral Ascorbates. Wait a minute...am I getting paid for this?

Anyhoo, onto more important things. I have been helping paint our new offices at work a lovely shade of hot cocoa and a mint-esque accent color. (I somewhat contribute this sickness to the below zero temperatures at work.) The colors put me in mind of a fresh new Starbucks. They are quite lovely, actually. (O.k. now I sound British!) The color before we painted is what I would call, pale-painful-pink. It was one of those colors that your eyes are straining to figure out if it was white at one point in time. Picture an old hospital room with bad lighting.

I am ecstatic that pale-painful-pink is history; I can’t wait for this sickness to be.

Yours Truly,

Stephanie

No comments: