Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Holiday's and Rulebreaking

January is flying by! I had a wonderful Holiday/Christmas/New year's. Every year my husband and I swear not to buy anything for one another. Of course like every year he breaks the rules and me being the stickler that I am, I don't. Then I feel like an asterisk(*side note-I put the symbol b/c that word is almost unrecognizable.

So this year, since Craig had a little time off at New Year's I thought I would surprise him with a trip to Chicago to ring in the New Year. We went a few years ago and absolutely loved it! After he gave me my presents;perfume, white stiletto's,and a hot pink adorable sock hat,(the ones with the strings and the ball on the top.) I kept telling him that I had a present for him and he kept saying, "Baby, it's really o.k. that you didn't get me anything, we weren't supposed to anyway." I, of course laughing on the inside wanted to shout, WERE GOING TO CHICAGO AND YOU ARE CLUELESS! I edited some pics/video and did a little movie of us and all the places we have been this year. Then I put it to our favorite song and at the end it says, lets spend New Year's in a place we both love and he was FLOORED! For those who have just gagged, I apologize.

I really felt lucky the last month or so...or I guess "appreciative," would be the better term.

Yours Truly,
Stephanie

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

AW! I loved this!!

tarajackson said...

Y'all are just too cute!

Auti said...

You made me cry, it makes me so happy to know that you are loving your life.

Auti said...

You made me cry. It makes me so happy to see that you are loving your life. Love you both

Brenda said...

Just precious!

Mary Thorsby said...

Stephanie, it's beautiful!!! How neat! You two are the cutest! xooxomt